Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 08:56:59 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Aaah bloody kids !!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Aaah bloody kids !!!  (Read 4402 times)
mick131

« on: July 20, 2007, 01:41:37 PM »

Hi everyone,

This post is mainly a response to Kev's earlier one regarding Forum Holidays. I wasn't going to mention it at all, as I thought it would be boring but it may just help me vent my spleen somewhat !!.

OK...... the planning permission has gone through for the garage  Grin Grin and I have negotiated with my neighbour a fair price for the land. It seems to have taken ages for all this to come about but now at least, or so I thought, things where starting to come together.

Yesterday the guys came to lay the base for the garage, great I thought, as now there would be something tangible to see. So guess my reaction when I pulled up home at approx 7 PM to find that the little b*****ds had trampled all over the freshly laid base  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry  and to make matters worse the young girl who showed me where one of the little monsters lived, then got attacked by the girl who did it  Shocked with her mother egging her on  Huh

I have never in all of my 40 years on this planet had to go to a Police station to complain about anything at all, but this has my blood boiling !! and just when I thought things where progressing as well.

Ah well at least I can send back the nurse with the tranquilisers now I'm vented !!!.

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
covjek

FIAT 131 SUPERMIRAFIORI 2.5 D

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 02:19:40 PM »

Bloody hell Shocked Shocked Shocked!There are some sick people out there Angry!

Vedran Svircic
Zapresic,Croatia
krishtiano

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 05:37:38 PM »

OMG....thats really bad of them!! Maybe you should try electric fences!! Angry Angry

Hunting my country for a sport!
Malaysia
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 06:54:43 AM »

I am really sorry to hear this Mick. This sort of thing would drive me crazy too!

I have three kids of my own, two of whom are girls, and I'd have to say that none of them would dream of doing such a thing - mainly because they know how I would react!

At the risk of sounding political - I'm sorry to say that in 99% of cases the kids are like they are as a result of their upbringing. My wife Wendy and I have long associations with children's organisations and schools (I have been a Cub Scout Leader for almost 20 years, a school Governor for 3; my wife has been an active member of the school PTA for 8 years and an OFSTED Registered Childminder for 10 years) and both of us can say without doubt that if the parents are decent people their kids will be too!

What is the World coming too?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 12:41:16 PM by simon131 » Logged

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
mick131

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 12:33:49 PM »

Thanks for the reply's fella's   Grin.

I couldn't agree more Simon, when I was a kid I got the slipper from my mum and the cane at school if I did anything wrong and I dont think I've turned out so bad !! Huh.

Just as an update..... a neighbour said he has something that would take the worst of the high spots of and if the plynth of the garage can go down OK then the inside of the garage can just be skimmed. So maybe it won't be that bad after all  Grin.

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
krishtiano

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 09:40:24 AM »

Hope you get it done soon mick!  Wink

Hunting my country for a sport!
Malaysia
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.