Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 05:08:36 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Some rallies in Italy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Some rallies in Italy  (Read 5692 times)
effe131

Fiat 131 Supermirafiori 1.3 Tc 1983

« on: October 04, 2010, 07:10:19 AM »

Hello friends of the fiat 131, I am attaching some photos of the rallies I attended here in Italy, good vision ...

June 2, 2010
as always was a beautiful day, sun ball: sunny, but temperatures very pleasant at all stuffy ...
the departure is scheduled at 8:15, I leave the 131 garage and convinced his friend David to park his golf, the queen of the road today will be my centotrentuno Ticci: cheers:
you can go in the direction where we expect Maroncelli course of my colleagues in the first place with his stefano citroen ds pallas: bball:
I joined the gang at 9 it's off to the Granda area, in the direction of channel ... the streets are beautiful and the holiday party: D are free from traffic ... just before you get to the place fixed by the meeting feeling a sudden roar, I look from the mirror and know the 124's uncle jo: flower: throttle followed by a Alfa Romeo Alfetta was like being back in time, had just the appearance of a detective '70s afro ...
we all attain to the channel, the square is indeed packed full of beautiful cars, there known his friend Bruno and Stefano sberluccicanti always with their cars and BMW convertible first integral, but the bill also known delta driven by the father of Stephen ...
Registration is we crossed our forums mark, which throughout the day will be our third passenger of 131: joker:
returns to the streets and sees the big man gigi, grazing, short greeting and return to take pictures

effe131

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 07:12:48 AM »

it's off to Monteu Roero, engines running, even that amount of 10 pm in the way of the consulate (via one of the most polluted in Turin) is he he he ...
make some miles between up and down the beautiful hills and arrive in the square of Monteu Roero, where we parked our old ladies and we are approaching the farm that will provide us with some local products ... obviously there are some delicious cherries on which I throw thick head he he he ...
here are the pictures taken at Monteu roero:

After this brief return to the landscape photos with automotive theme he he he:

effe131

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 07:15:55 AM »

over the savory taste of foods and cars, we go back in march to Corneliano of dawn, through breathtaking landscapes ... so we reach the restaurant, partly because the hunger begins to bite, we parked the cars and we prepare to dine, here you some photos taken during breaks of course:

After this brief but necessary parentheses natural wrapping tight on the beautiful cars:

effe131

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 07:17:33 AM »

and finally the pillars of the Italian Fiat 131 forum  Grin:

kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 07:23:32 AM »

Hi Michele - Thanks for sharing the pictures - I would have loved to have been there with you guys - I miss Italy. Shall we go back there for 3MA13 guys...? Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
stathe174

131 S

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 11:41:15 AM »

Nice scenery, nice cars, nice weather what more do you want?

My 131 Special went HISTORIC
effe131

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 11:55:25 AM »

hello kevin, well, another international meeting we can always arrange for 2013, organized better, of course ... we need only choose a location ... now continues with more photos of other gatherings
hello
michele

effe131

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 11:59:04 AM »

is always nice to meet up with friends with whom we share the same passion, and obviously the 131 in this unites us;)
9:15 am-all under my house tour ... Astigiano the appointment is with Luke & Joseph on board the Fiat 131 1.6 tc supermirafiori III Series of 1981, with Paul bearing the sporty Fiat 127 sport (precisely ) and of course with myself on board the Fiat 131 1.3 tc supermirafiori III Series of 1983, left around 9:20 to the first Asti ... we stopped at 10.15 in Castelnuovo Don Bosco, where we taste a breakfast (abundant luca: lol:) and we pendant with pleasant conversation for about half an hour, then restart the DOHC engines and head for the hills filled with vineyards almost ready for harvest, the prancing horses of the two shafts and we will do a lot of fun for about 6 km climb of about 560 meters above sea level, and finally reached a tourist destination a must ... an ancient Romanesque Abbey us this morning we enjoyed a lot, even by seasoned good laugh ... but now I leave at the sight of beautiful photos This was followed by those taken by Luca & C. Wink

Here is a bit of scenery (the date on the photos has not been updated on the digital)

effe131

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 12:03:56 PM »

and now a small step motor:

effe131

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 12:08:50 PM »

and now for the tourism:

I attach some photos, taken by his friend Luca:

and finally the text of Luke, the final response: auto robust

kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 01:16:33 PM »

I always knew that Fiat 131s had a large boot capacity...!!! Grin Wink

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 09:12:04 PM »

Michele,

I simply  love to look at those pictures. Great to see an Argenta SX survivor in great condition, and a Prisma Integrale and a Giulietta Turbodelta and and and. Simply great. Thanks for sharing and please keep on going with posting please.

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.