Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 05:45:52 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  The Garage (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Special/ Abarth frontlight size?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Special/ Abarth frontlight size?  (Read 3210 times)
jeffgordon

« on: January 26, 2012, 10:54:09 PM »

I got Special grill last week to my replica project, and had new frontlights on garage waiting,I bought them years ago and seller said that those are for that grill. But those are 5.25" at diameter, I think they look quite silly small when I tried them, should they be bigger (maybe 6 inch?)

131 Abarth replica project -76
Impreza STi -05
Kadett D Caravan 2.0 16v turbo -83
mirafiori76

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 02:45:17 AM »

Hi Jeff,
 The lights used in Abarth 131 cars are the same size as those from sport/Racing. That's about 17 centimeters. Sorry, don't know the size in inches. Same light were used under the grille. On the frontspoiler, as to say.
Hope this helps.
Should you need any more info...i have a genuine abarth group 4 car.

Mike.131 Abarth group 4, 131 Racing Walter Rohrl, 131 1600 CL
chris131

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 09:03:30 AM »

Hi, I think you are both talking about different grills. The grill mick has is different from yours jeff. I think the grill you are asking about is the same that is on my car - see link below:

http://www.131mirafiori.com/smf/index.php?topic=1615.0

These lights are 5.25" - but I think you are missing the chrome rings that go round the outside of them which make them 5.5"

Hope this helps.

Chris
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.