Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 07:02:45 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 Racing fuel Pump
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 Racing fuel Pump  (Read 2861 times)
N. Dinis

« on: December 05, 2012, 01:00:58 PM »

So, has I've posted in my topic I'm back to work in my 131 S3. It has a 2.0 Racing Engine on it but fuel doesn't get to the carburettor. The fuel pump vacuum works but it just doesn't have pressure enough to deliever fuel. Does anyone have one for sale or repairing parts for the one of the car?
adcostas

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 07:26:12 PM »

Hi i had the same problem after a rebuild the pipes were on the wrong way it was sucking from the return pipe worked on idle as soon as you put your foot down in 2nd or 3rd gear it would stall.not sure about yours Wink

Fiat 2L 131 abarth rep
N. Dinis

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 12:57:50 AM »

I just found out what my problem is... I've opened the fuel pump and there was alot of dirt on it... Fuel pipes are dirty so fuel is very hard to pull to the engine... I'll have to figure out a solution, for now I'll use a Jerrycan and a few pipes just to start it... I believe that the fuel tank shoudn't be better than the pipes :S
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.