Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 05:40:12 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Lancia Beta coupe projects for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lancia Beta coupe projects for sale  (Read 1739 times)
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« on: March 26, 2014, 07:46:28 PM »

A friend of mine and his wife didn't like eachother really much after 20 years together. That happens ofter but in this case my friend was busy collecting and building his dreamcar, a Beta coupe. That dream came to an end now.Today I picked the 2 cars he has and towed them to my storage. A hell of a lot of parts will follow, I am interested if anyone here is interested in cars or parts. One warning, I never worked on Beta's coupe and I only had the time to pick them up and drystore them. What I  saw till now:
Car one is a rolling shell from a 2nd series 1300, doors are out, bonnet is off, engine is in and should be in running order. Original srteel wheels Front was slightly damaged, grille is out, seats are in quite decent, underside surprisingly good! rust under battery area
Car two is a later series 3 2000, shell with loose mounted left door and wings. Needs welding yet to one rearside featherdome?? Frontshocks and suspension nes, alloys mounted Otherwise it fairly ready. A lot of parts came already with the car, but a lot also will come in crates and boxes. There must be a revised 2000 engine, leather interior with work on stitches(scarce option) nice bonnet, great condition wings, frontplates etc etc etc. And I only looked in his garage not his upper floor where he promised me the goodies are packed. If anybody is interested or has the guts to do an offer this way mail me at bellamacchina@hotmail.com or send a PM

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.