Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 06:52:46 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  A Hungarian Collection of Sports/Racings/Volumetricos
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Hungarian Collection of Sports/Racings/Volumetricos  (Read 2670 times)
kev131
Founding Member

« on: January 11, 2008, 05:49:23 PM »

These pictures have been sent in for sharing with the forum and represent the pride and joy of a keen Fiat 131 collector in Eastern Europe.

I came close to buying one of the Volumetricos from Germany in 2005 - Apparently it had had a replacement engine but needed a respray - Asking price was just under ?5k - This collector bought it up and is currently restoring it. Separate photos will appear under another thread. I believe it is the third car in this sequence. If so it is looking much improved!!? Smiley

I have other photos as well but I'm not sure which cars belong to the owner or not. Perhaps he will let us have more information in due course....?? Wink

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
BKFIAT

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 06:00:59 PM »

Why do people stick those terrible feckin after market badges on these cars? Angry I know a much better location for these badges(and there is a rear involved) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy,and yes another Orange Sport. Grin Grin

fiat 131 1600,1300 1300S, 2000sp.? 127 1050,1050sport, 1300GT ,903s, x/19 1300,850sport, 132 1800ES,2X132 2000TC,900T CAMPER, 16V 2.0 Coupe,16v Marea,20v Marea, lada 1500cc estate,MINI 1000,Mahindra 4x4 2.1D& 2cvCo.Roscommon,Ireland.
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 06:12:21 PM »

BKFiat, the rearflag is easy to remove. The other emblems are standard on the Volumetrico versions, you could have them on the frontwings only left or left and right. On the back it was near Volumetrico in the right rearlightcluster or a bigger emblem under the right rearlight! If you like look at the other issues in the general discussion part. YES, they are fitted by a small italian company named Abarth! So, only the flag is aftermarket!

Greetings

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.