Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:59:08 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  A face in the crowd
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A face in the crowd  (Read 4589 times)
gerafiori
« on: May 04, 2008, 09:19:08 AM »

just home from auto italia show in brooklands
what a show, just about every car to come out of italy
was there, 
first we bumped in to theo with his car, then we spotted waynes car
then we had an informal 131 meeting at simons abarth,
it was great to meet each of you guys and share our views on
our beloved cars
until the next time
ciao gerry Grin Grin Grin
hicky131

The future's bright - The future's orange

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »

Yes,it was a great day out.

Nice to meet you for the first time Gerry and great to see Simon,Jason and Theo again.
After a longer journey down there than expected,the tango car was in the frame of mind to get home at a quicker pace by saving some weight. Cheesy
The passengers side windscreen wiper flew off at the first sign of rain going up the M1!
Was interesting watching everyone behind dodging out of the way! Grin
Pulled the arm off at the next services but it didn't rain again after that. Smiley

Wayne.

Wayne Hickman,
Huddersfield,West Yorkshire, UK
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 07:36:36 PM »

Anyone got any pictures to post up? I spent the day clearing out one of my lock ups and taking pictures of one of my 131s (see the for sale section!).

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 07:40:33 PM »

See post at http://131mirafiori.com/smf/index.php?topic=1026.0

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.