Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:36:17 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 Racing in Irish Autotrader
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 Racing in Irish Autotrader  (Read 4945 times)
Blue850

« on: February 24, 2007, 07:01:34 PM »

Click to see LHD Racing in red?
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 10:47:33 PM »

Hi Blue 850.

Thanks for flagging this up! Mark in Waterford spotted this yesterday. I think that I have heard of this car elsewhere. If I am right it was imported from a keen 131 enthusiast/collector in Holland last year and has been painted red since - Also the bumpers etc are now black- previously Silver.

Pictures attached. If the mileage is correct and if it is really rust free it dosnt seem too high a price if the paint work is top notch - However I think that it's usually a bad decision to change the colour of a car where it's subsequent value is concerned.

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
chris131

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 10:01:32 PM »

Hi, I think its paul peirch that owns it. He's an italian enthuasist, hes from sligo/donegal area. He only got it painted before christmas, probably around november time. I thought he imported it from Italy though. He has relations that live in Italy so I think that was how he heard about it, but I may be wrong.

He's a fussy sort of person so I would say it's probably close to mint.
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 10:13:18 PM »

Think you are right about the owner Chris.

I think my info on source is correct though, having been told by the previous dutch owner that he sold it to an Irish person whose name began with P - Thats all he could remember.

As the colour has been changed I hope everything has been done including engine bay, door jams, boot, etc, otherwise it looks naff in my humble opinion! If the job is that comprehensive and everything else is OK I'd say the price is not too bad - As long as you dont mind LHD.

Hope we see it on 3MA.

Have you stopped celebrating from last evening's match yet?? Grin

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.