Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:56:43 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  3ma08 - Friday 16th Lunch in Ayr
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3ma08 - Friday 16th Lunch in Ayr  (Read 4394 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: May 14, 2008, 12:29:32 PM »

On the first day of the 3ma (Friday 16th May 2008) the UK and European convoys will head from the meeting point at Gretna Green to Ayr where we'll have lunch and wait for the Irish convoy of 131s to arrive.

Our lunch stop has been booked at Chechinis - 72 Fort Street, Ayr, KA7 1EH Tel 01292 263 607.

The restaurant does not have it's own parking but parking is available in Wellington Square.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »

Thanks Theo - I hate to miss out on Italian (or Indian) but I would suggest that by the time we will arive you will have had your lunch. As we will have an early breakfast we might eat on the boat - Soooo - Rather than trying to find parking in Wellington Square and then making our way on foot to meet you in the restaurant could we agree a meeting spot that has parking and is relatively easy to find...? Perhaps you might spot a good landmark on your way in to Ayr where we could all meet up? You could text it to me..?

What do you think?

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 06:42:46 PM »

Yes Kevin, lunch is booked for 1:00pm and you won't be getting there until about 3:00pm so sorry to say the Irish boys are not included in this lunch! I suggest you have lunch on the boat as you won't have enough time after you disembark. Once you are off the boat and on your way, let me/us know and we'll sort out the meeting  point as we would have scouted the area by then.  See you on Friday... Wink

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 07:59:26 PM »

Sounds like a plan then guys. Brill Cool Looking forward to it.

Abarth out and loaded with most of the spares I could find. Topped up with oil now - all 1.5 litres of it Shocked Perhaps I should check it a little more often Undecided Tyres pumped up and water levels checked. So, all systems go for a 9am start to The Lakes tomorrow. Meeting Andy and Anita C in Ambleside - when the 131 fun shall really start for real.

See you both on Friday Grin Cool I wish all 3MAers a very safe and trouble free journey.

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 09:39:57 PM »

Pleasant and trouble free journeys to all those travelling tomorrow (and tonight I believe for Andy and Anita). Sorry I won't be with you at the lakes tomorrow but work calls for me tomorrow. So I'll see you on Friday; most of you at Gretna Green and the Irish boys at Ayr.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.