Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:54:42 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 interior
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 interior  (Read 4332 times)
131 mania

« on: February 27, 2007, 04:49:27 PM »

Hello everyone!! I am new to the forum. I am in the process of rebuilding a 1977 131 miriafiori. I would like to replace  the front seats with something else. I am 6' 2" and 230 pounds. I need a little more room. Anyone have any suggestions? Does anyone have pic's of their interiors. I could use some ideas.

Thanks in advance!!
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 09:02:14 AM »

Hi 131 Mania and welcome to the forum.

Here are a few photos as requested - Not sure if they will be much use - The 131 cabin is not renowned for being spacious...or the seats for being long lasting!

I have no idea how feasible this but perhaps seats from other Fiats may have similar mountings but may provide the additional space required??

We'd love to see photos of your car - even if it is a work in progress.

Cheers

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
131 mania

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 12:40:32 PM »

Wow!! Your interior is BEAUTIFUL!!!  Are those original seats? Just recovered I assume? I will get some pic's up as soon as I can. I am in the U.S.  Fiats are not very plentiful here. Especially not 131/Brava's. I am having a hard time finding parts. I am looking for an exhaust header if you have any ideas. I have a 2000 block and an 1800 head.
Thanks in advance!!
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 08:04:25 PM »

Grin hi
i had the same problem. To fit my reccaros which have a norrower sub frame
i made two saddle bars droping the seat buy 3" cause im 6' 1"and using a crash
helmet for sprints it was just sliding on the roof lining.
jason

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.