Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:16:41 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Hotel Availability for 3MA
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hotel Availability for 3MA  (Read 4967 times)
kev131
Founding Member

« on: February 28, 2007, 10:29:30 PM »

Greetings all..

Today is the day that the provisional hotel bookings EXPIRE. As of tonight the hotel have 10 confirmed room bookings for the 3MA event most of which are for 18/19/20/21st May.

There are a further 7 rooms available but there is no guarantee that they will remain available and as Killarney is a tourist hotspot, I cant see them remaining available for very long.? Undecided

If you are intending to come but have not reserved your accomadation yet, please consider making arrangments sooner rather than later. For the social side of the event it will be much more enjoyable for everyone to be resident in the same place...and the hotel is big enough to escape to a different part if you crave some quiet time.? Lips Sealed

Remember also that the special nightly rate of ?55 pps, INCLUDING a 4 course dinner every night is exceptional value.? Shocked

If anyone needs any assistance I am only too happy to help - Just respond to this thread please.? Wink

The direct hotel number for bookings is 00 353 64 31158 - Ask for Teresa or Mary and mention the Fiat classic Car event in May. The hotel is called the Killarney Heights - See the Trav & Acc section accessed from this site's home page for full information.

Finally - please note that no-one HAS to come for the entire event. If you just want to come on Sunday (20th May) for the MAXIMUM MIRAFIORI MOBILISATION? that's fine, or come for 1, 2 or 3 nights - Any combination is welcome to join in the fun.

Cheers

Kev

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 07:57:40 PM »

Update on this thread.

There was a rush of bookings last night and only 2 rooms now remain available.

Please book as soon as possible if you are coming.

Demand for accomadation in this part of Ireland is very high due to its proximity to Golf courses, scenic drives, dolphin watch, etc, etc.

Kevin Doyle
Limerick, Ireland
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 09:32:06 PM »

One left.  Shocked

After that is gone, it's going to be a little difficult but if anyone needs help let me know and I'll to try to sort something out.

Kevin Doyle
Limerick, Ireland
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 07:07:40 AM »

Absolutely brilliant news Kev! Grin Grin

I am so looking forward to a long weekend talking cars - especially 131s! Grin Grin

Can you see whether you can book us some good weather?? Cool Cheesy Wink Grin Smiley Grin

76 days to go and counting!!!!! I'd better get the Abarth MoT'd, taxed, serviced...... Grin Grin

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.