Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:29:42 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  What to do if you haven't got a roof-rack...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What to do if you haven't got a roof-rack...  (Read 4195 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: March 13, 2007, 09:19:50 PM »

What to do if you haven't got a roof-rack? Then use a Turkish roof-rack! (floor-rack??)  Yagmur sent us the photo below  Shocked

* turk_isi_nakliye.jpg (26.33 KB, 399x300 - viewed 429 times.)

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 09:22:26 PM »

Interesting spoiler on the back of that 131. Looks very much like a Mercedes 190E spoiler to me...

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
parrish

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 02:24:07 AM »

Surely those are Boy racer super turbo triple doubled up exhaust pipes!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Grin

Steve Parrish owner of:  1977 131 4 door.
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 07:05:59 AM »

I bet these weren't fitted at the factory - they fit too well for that!! Grin Shocked Grin

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 11:42:13 AM »

super turbo triple doubled up exhaust pipes!!!!!

You are right!! All they need is some nice chrome trims at the end and they'll really look the part  Grin Grin Grin Grin Where can I get some for my car?  Huh (local scaffolding depot do doubt....)

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.