Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 10:46:37 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  my new passion car
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: my new passion car  (Read 10081 times)
eric-storic

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 07:23:54 PM »

Thank you bellamacchina and gremlino  Cheesy Cheesy

I'l very satisfed of my 131.I just found a little rust in the body.I think I will withdraw all tar under the car and treat if there's rust.
 bellamacchina,you confirmed that the racing volumetrico have the same plates mark 131 ak and motor engines number 131 b2000 in the body ??I am very curious to know the history of this car, thank you very much.

I am super happy to drive in 131, volumetrico addition of orange and nobody knows in france is super  Wink Wink Wink Wink

thank's

www.storic-italia.com

bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »

Hello Eric,

I found more pictures of your car on a french forum where you are also on. I send you here another pic of your car with in my opinion horrible wheels!
I saw already pics with the other dashboard there, so you saw that I talked about the same car. I have another pic with that dash but the pics you have now are much nicer!

* oranje Volumetrico 034.jpg (121.76 KB, 640x480 - viewed 307 times.)

* oranje Volumetrico 036.jpg (129.84 KB, 640x480 - viewed 380 times.)

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Gremlino

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2008, 08:49:41 PM »

Yikes......those spinney rims look like they came from 007's Aston Martin   Shocked

Signature has gone Kaput!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.