Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:27:36 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Sport/Mirafiori Package
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sport/Mirafiori Package  (Read 5600 times)
FIATCAN

« on: March 22, 2007, 06:06:26 PM »

Hello all,

I would like to get the repairs started on my 4dr that I have just picked up. Would anyone know of where I may be able to get a set of front and rear sport bumbers for this car along with the wheel arches and front spoiler.

I know there was apost about this fitting or not on a 4door, but I would like to know if different hardware is needed from what i have now!

Any info would help

Thanks
FIATCAN

* 1961_b.jpg (93.83 KB, 380x280 - viewed 907 times.)

* 1961_f.jpg (95.09 KB, 380x280 - viewed 802 times.)

FIATCAN
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 09:34:25 PM »

It's possible to fit a Sport 'kit' to a four door car. Here's one Marty made earlier

Even though I've seen photos of US cars fitted with Sport bumpers and trim, as far as I know the Sport was not available in the North American markets. That'll probably mean that if you really want to turn your car into a Sport lookalike, you'll need to get bumpers and associated trim from Europe and that's likely to have prohibitive costs associated with it.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
FIATCAN

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 01:02:47 AM »

Thanks Theo.

More so the front and rear bumber would be nice to find!
There is a front sport bumper mould on ebay but i would not know what type of brackets would be neede to make this work. Also the front does not look good if you don't have the rear!

Maybe someone could help me locate them?

Thanks
FIATCAN

Nice looking car Marty!

FIATCAN
chris131

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 04:02:03 PM »

Hi, I have all the parts that your looking for. I have fiat 131 sport front and rear bumpers in black and I also have the 4 wheel arches - 2 front and 2 rear. They are all in good useable condition.

The only problem is that I'm in Northern Ireland so postage may be expensive, I don't know how much it would cost. At a guess I would say probably ?150 for postage.

I also have a new left hand front wing - if your replacing it aswell.

Anyway here is my email address if you want to contact me:

Email: chrissy962@hotmail.co.uk
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.