Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:34:05 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  GITT
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GITT  (Read 4744 times)
kev131
Founding Member

« on: March 31, 2007, 08:31:37 AM »

Have a look at this..... Huh

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UNUSUAL-KITT-1-18-FIAT-124-BERLINA-KNIGHT-RIDER_W0QQitemZ120103432770QQcategoryZ19061QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe it would be more appealing if a "Hof" wig was included?

And maybe we can expect a modernised 131 version later on?? Huh

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 09:42:16 AM »

Huh Huh Huh Hmmmm  Huh Huh Huh Huh Interesting...  Undecided  Shocked

Pillarless two door 124 Saloon. I think it's going to be a bit drafty around the back window. In fact I think the back window will fall out but I shouldn't be looking at it so critically.. it's only a toy  Roll Eyes It seems the toy makers have too much spare time and don't know what to do with it ....  Grin 

Just noticed: "THE LAST PHOTO SHOWS THE 1/1 REAL GITT WITH ITS DRIVER"

So it's not JUST a toy!  Shocked

Yagmur, can you tell us anything about this car?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 09:47:16 AM by Thotos » Logged

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 02:48:18 PM »

Yagmur, can you tell us anything about this car?

Forum member Yagmur responded to my request for details on "Gitt" but as the forum was being uncooperative for him, he sent me his reply by email:

It is a advertisement of a petrol company name "Opet" which belongs to a Holding-owner of Tofas--Fiat also. In Turkey on all TV channels we watch it many times. Every month it changes a new story. The actor name "Cem Yılmaz" is the most famous comedian of Turkey. He is copying the film "Kid". Do you remember it, the actor was "David Hasselof" with a black Pontiac Firebird.
They restored 124 and it is talking. If you buy so many liters of fuel from Opet stations, you gain points and with these points you can get a toy of Gitt.

Yagmur

Thanks Yagmur for the information. I must admit that I am old enough to remember "Kitt" (Knight Industries Two Thousand  Wink  ) and I am ashamed to admit that I used to watch it and sometimes even enjoy it!  Undecided  I also saw  Kitt  or (one of the many they had)  and took many photographs when I visited Universal Studios in 1987 !   Cool

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.