Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:47:50 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Nice! why automatic?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nice! why automatic?  (Read 4311 times)
FIATCAN

« on: April 06, 2007, 05:44:03 PM »

Just listed on ebay!

I really like to get another 2door as that deal on the blue one i posted earlier fell through!

I can't beleive this car has 14,000 miles according to the wear on that brake pedal.

Is it hard to convert to manual?

What do you guys think its worth?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1977-Fiat-131-2-door-Coupe-All-Original-14K-miles_W0QQitemZ230114016619QQihZ013QQcategoryZ6218QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks
FIATCAN

FIATCAN
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 08:45:55 PM »

Hiya

Thats a very nice Fiat 131, at least from what I can see on the photos. If the mileage is genuine thats a bonus but the real indicator of value is the condition the car is in and 2 doors like this dont come along often.

What's it worth? You are in a different market to Europe so it's hard to say... but I'd think that nice tidy original 131s come up for sale in the USA perhaps less often than here, plus you dont have international shipping costs to consider.

If this car matches your requirements I'd be prepared to pay a reasonable sum to secure it - At least up to $3000, and if you have no competition you might be lucky and get if for a lot less.

Let us know how you get on....and it looks like you are getting thew wheels that you want!? Grin

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
FIATCAN

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 09:40:48 PM »

Thanks for the advice Kev,

I think i'll wait for the last remaining hours to place a bid, if its at a reasonable price.
Your right about international shipping, but let me tell you getting a car across into Canada from the U.S.A is a very stressfull process. Let's just say that the border patrol are some of the most ignorant people I have ever had to associate with!!!!! Angry Angry.

thanks
FIATCAN

FIATCAN
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.