Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:08:11 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  Down to Business (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Stickers for sale
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stickers for sale  (Read 80798 times)
MarkoH

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2009, 09:07:10 AM »

Hi Marko that grey colour looks fine to me i will try to find out more.

Thanks Nick! I appreciate this.

ALSO: I've got some questions from some of you guys about the 131's automatic transmission sticker. Unfortunately I'm not able to re-produce this sticker because the poor condition of the original sticker. I'm not able to read all the texts as you can see in the picture below.

If you can send me a better picture or you are able to tell me correct texts, I'll be more than happy? Cheesy

EDIT: Only the French part of the text is so badly "corrupted" that I can't read it completely. Anyone French? Something like this:

Attention, Dans la transmission automatique utilisez exclusivament de l'huile fiat gi/a. Le niveau de l'huile doit ?tre toujours compris entre les rep?res "min" et "max" grav?s sur la jauge. La jauge d(?)o(?)it a(?)t(?)e(?)e nettoy?e uniquement evec des chip(?)n(?)a(?)s en nylon.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 11:49:39 AM by MarkoH » Logged

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

Fiat Ritmo Abarth 130 TC -86
Ford Sierra RS Cosworth -86
sid131

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2009, 09:30:51 AM »

Hi Marko somewhere on this forum i think is a pic of a red 131 with its bonnet open & the colour sticker is on the suspension top left side i think, i noticed that the sticker is red colour & i think that the outline is shiny not sure cant find the pic checked other fiat sites i visit & i am almost sure its here somewhere, can anyone help?
Tas131

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2009, 10:15:03 AM »

You can not see it very clearly in the photo but I think the 'grey' colour sticker should be silver foil type background with black print.

So I think I understood this wrong. Sid131 mentioned this silver/gray colored sticker before and I just thought that in that sticker red color is replaced with gray.

Now I need you help, guys.

Is the sticker in Tas131's post right one Huh

It's not a good photo. It's not grey, but silver, chrome almost!

Mick.
Tasmania. Australia.
Red/grey series 2 (Daily driver)
Dark blue series 1 (Dismantled)
Light blue series 2 (Crashed then dismantled)
Metallic blue series 2 (Dismantled)
MarkoH

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2009, 11:07:46 AM »

You can not see it very clearly in the photo but I think the 'grey' colour sticker should be silver foil type background with black print.

So I think I understood this wrong. Sid131 mentioned this silver/gray colored sticker before and I just thought that in that sticker red color is replaced with gray.

Now I need you help, guys.

Is the sticker in Tas131's post right one Huh

It's not a good photo. It's not grey, but silver, chrome almost!

Can you please give me the main dimensions of the sticker?

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

sid131

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2009, 12:52:15 PM »

Hi Marko sorry still cant find that pic, but i want a grey sticker it will do me fine ,with 628 grigo chiaro metallizzato, metallic grey.
Tas131

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2009, 10:08:34 AM »

40 x 68mm. Silver/chrome with black lines/writing.

* Paint 40mm.JPG (62.47 KB, 317x211 - viewed 981 times.)

* Paint 68mm.JPG (44.27 KB, 266x181 - viewed 992 times.)

Mick.
Tasmania. Australia.
Red/grey series 2 (Daily driver)
Dark blue series 1 (Dismantled)
Light blue series 2 (Crashed then dismantled)
Metallic blue series 2 (Dismantled)
MarkoH

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2009, 01:23:05 PM »

Hi!

Finally I've got the first set of stickers from a book printing office. Almost all stickers in the first set are Finnish. Another set (all the rest in my catalogue) will arrive at next week. Hope this photo tells you something about the quality and look of these stickers. Next week I will add some more pics.

Cheers,

Marko

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

Robert

Hasta la victoria siempre!

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2009, 06:08:50 PM »

Marko, the French text should read as follows:

ATTENTION
Dans la transmission automatique utilisez exclusivement de l'huile FIAT GI/A. Le niveau de l'huile doit ?tre toujours compris entre les rep?res "Min" et "Max" grav?s sur la jauge. La jauge doit ?tre nettoy?e uniquement evec des chiffons en nylon.

Current motors: Fiat 131 Sport 2000TC "WR Replica" 1978, Fiat Dino 2400 BC 1972, Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 1974, Mercedes-Benz 560SEL 1987, Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 24V 1999, Volvo V70 T5 2000 ("VascoExpress")
MarkoH

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2009, 08:35:18 PM »

Marko, the French text should read as follows:

ATTENTION
Dans la transmission automatique utilisez exclusivement de l'huile FIAT GI/A. Le niveau de l'huile doit ?tre toujours compris entre les rep?res "Min" et "Max" grav?s sur la jauge. La jauge doit ?tre nettoy?e uniquement evec des chiffons en nylon.

Thanks Robert!

If you need any stickers, please let me know. I'll send you few stickers for free.

/ Marko

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

MarkoH

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2009, 02:00:10 PM »

Hi!

All the stickers in my list are also now available. All orders to marko[@at]hannulat[.dot]com with full contact / address information.

I can guarantee the high quality of these stickers. Also these stickers are 99,9% like original. If someone is unsatisfied to quality etc, you can send stickers back and I will send your money back.

Unfortunately I am at moment in a bit hurry at work (and also my grandpa's funerals are in next weekend) so I can send the stickers to you next week.

Cheers, Marko

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

MarkoH

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2009, 04:02:11 PM »

Hi!

If you are interested / if it is easier to you, you can now buy stickers from e-bay. I am in a bit hurry so I will add rest of the stickers to e-bay later. You can still order these stickers via e-mail as before if you like.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/mtha1978

EDIT: And yes - you are able to pay with PayPal.

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2009, 08:07:44 PM »

That ebay deal is great news Marko. I am sure you will sell well on there. Also you may sell to 131 owners who have not yet found this site. In that case I hope you will advertise this site for us. Perhaps if we design a website sticker (I think this has been done before) you could include one with all sticker sets you sell.

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2009, 10:04:31 PM »

Perhaps if we design a website sticker (I think this has been done before)

You are right, it has already been done and I believe all attendees at 3ma08 received one. Kevin (kev131) has all the details.

* www131mirafioricom.jpg (14.45 KB, 640x71 - viewed 774 times.)

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
sid131

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2009, 10:24:25 PM »

Just a thought is this copywrited? would be nice embrorided on the seat towels instead on fiat racing.
MarkoH

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2009, 12:44:41 PM »

40 x 68mm. Silver/chrome with black lines/writing.

How about this? Close enough? This sticker is available next week:

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.