Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:29:25 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 sport Breaking
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 sport Breaking  (Read 4010 times)
mick131

« on: May 11, 2007, 08:32:07 AM »

Hi all,

Don't know if anyone has seen this on E-Bay or not, I went to have a quick look at it on Thursday and it really would be of spares interest only. I will try and rely on memory  Huh what decent bits there are on it should anyone want to know.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180114004138&rd=1&rd=1

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 02:30:28 PM »

How badly rotten is it? It is not too far away from me relatively speaking.

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
mick131

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 04:38:24 PM »

Hi Dave,

Spoke to the guy today and apparently someone has bought it for ?550. It really was a spares car though. If you had the time, patience and money it may have been a goer. All I can say is that when looking at the floorpan it brought back some BAD memories !!

Check out E-Bay though as there is another going in Gloucestershire, I think, no picture so look carefully.

Mick.

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.