Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:39:23 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Members Location
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Members Location  (Read 3343 times)
mick131

« on: May 11, 2007, 05:19:07 PM »

Hi all,

I've had a thought about the advertisements for cars and parts for sale on the likes of E-Bay etc.

As posted today replying to mirafioriman, I went to Manchester to have a look at a Sport that was breaking. I have a lot on at the moment and only went to see if it could be of any good to anyone else, oh yeah AND it's been soooo long since I have seen one in the flesh.

I would happily travel for an hour or so ( my Marea 20v eats up mptorways !! ) to make a decision on something that would be hard to make looking at pictures.

What I am trying to say is that, like Kev coming across all of the 131's in that scrapyard, it would be great if there was some geographical way we could quantify the quality etc of cars/parts on offer, ie if there was anything close to me I would happily go to have a look and pass on details etc.

As I am writing this ( after a night shift ) it makes less and less sense. Does anyone get my drift ( please tell me I'm not going nuts !! )

Off to bed to dream about the Fiats/Nurburgring/sunny days..need I go on !!.

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
maxi.man

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 06:08:08 PM »

saw a fiat 500 going round the ring last sunday
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.