Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:07:19 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Fiat fan but no 131. Can I come ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiat fan but no 131. Can I come ?  (Read 5896 times)
puntos pilot

« on: May 15, 2007, 06:57:06 PM »

I'm a big Fiat fanatic but I'm too young to remember the 131's.  I've seen them on the internet and they look pretty cool. Could I tag along for a look ? 
I don't mean to brag or blow my own trumpet too much but I'm the proud owner of a Punto. A 96 sx at that!  I'm afraid that my being there would distract from the 131's and I wouldn't like to steal the limelight. I could stay a distance behind the convoy. I would of course give any 131 owners a spin in my wheels.
Thanks,

Puntos pilot
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 08:21:38 PM »

Hi Puntos Pilot - Welcome to the forum and thanks for your kind comments on our fav car.

A lot of people have asked the same question and although it is an event specially for Fiat 131s we do expect a lot of other Fiats and Italian cars to pop along for the main event on the Sunday 20th in the Killarney Heights hotel.

That's the day that we expect the most 131s to be present and you are more than welcome to "tag along" for that. We may do a short run in the morning and a static show in the afternoon.

Regards

Kev

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
puntos pilot

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 08:58:13 PM »

Thanks Kev,

I'm really looking forward to showing off my 96 Punto 1.2sx. It's green. Mostly.

Regards,

Puntos pilot
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 10:05:25 PM »

Hi Puntos Pilot

It'll be great to have you along on the Sunday - The more the merrier.

You dont say where you are coming from. Actually now that I think of it I have this really smart alec brother in-law who also has a green Fiat Punto so maybe you could hook up with him and come in your own little snotty coloured convoy!!? Grin Grin Grin Grin

Is there any chance that you could sprinkle a little fertiliser on the window rubbers so that you could grow your own little Fiat mushroom farm on the side of the car - Just like he has done.? Grin Wink

Kevin Doyle
Limerick, Ireland
puntos pilot

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 06:25:52 AM »

Hey, he sounds like a cool dude, a punto that doubles as a vegetable patch  Grin .

Best of luck Kev with the weekend,hope you and all the 131ers have a ball.. I'm sure it will be a huge sucess.  I hope to get down on the Sunday for a few hours to show off my punto , and sell a few spuds  Wink
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 06:45:00 AM »

Cheers Ken - You got me first time around!? Roll Eyes

See you on the Sun afternoon maybe - Thats probably the best time to see the cars (131ers, 132ers, 124ers, etc).

Do you need any polish, etc beforehand? Or would weed killer be more useful?? Smiley
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 05:58:15 PM by kev131 » Logged

Kevin Doyle
Limerick, Ireland
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.