Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:34:31 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  3Ma Video Footage
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3Ma Video Footage  (Read 3904 times)
Alan

« on: May 21, 2007, 11:03:43 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0vLu10rruU
 Cheesy
Hi folks, I just wanted to add a link to youtube for some footage I filmed at the 3MA gathering in Killarney on Sunday (May 20th 07).
It?s a bit long (9mins) but I didn?t know what else to chop!
(Apologies to those who don?t have broadband, but its going to take forever...)
Anyway, it will give an idea of what went on (Sunday at least) and provide an indication of all the hard work that went in by all who organised the event, and show that there are some surviving 131?s left!
(Hopefully I will be in the group with my half finished Sport for the next one).
Well done to all who organised and participated in the event, and hopefully it?s a small taste of what?s to come in the future?.
PS If you see any errors or something that is not supposed to be there please let me know.
Similarly if anyone wants the unedited AVI for subsequent use please let me know?
Alan.
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 06:49:29 AM »

Alan - Top marks for being in Killarney with your support and especially so with arranging for the footage on the net. Great music selection.... Grin Grin Grin

Maybe this means that we will have another "3MAer" when we do this again!!? Wink

Hope you and the family enjoyed the day...

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.