Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 03:26:21 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  SOLD: 131 Rear Louvre for sale
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SOLD: 131 Rear Louvre for sale  (Read 56933 times)
theredx19
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 10:10:56 PM »

Well Bren we are all friends here so we should share our secrets and the love of louvres....
gay131lover
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 09:57:11 AM »

sorry marko  ask 3million irish or some so called irish what their view on brittish isles alot of people have died on THAT subject ask anyone in austraila parts of africa hong kong canada all over the world
eugene

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 10:16:35 AM »

Marko,thats a insulting remark to say that Eire is part of british isles.Wikipedia is not Irish owned.Irish people are not british and our island is not belong to the british.We are a free people and i would ask you to respect our country as being free and independent. Angry.Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
theredx19
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2009, 10:28:19 AM »

Good man Eugene it could be seen as an insult sure probably nearly as worse as Cork thinking it is the real capital  Shocked Shocked Shocked but Eugene I come from a strong Irish family who have had generations serve our country in all our armed services.....
MarkoH

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2009, 10:35:53 AM »

Hello,

I am really sorry if I said something wrong. I have a poor English and what I tried to say is that the louvre is going to be shipped to the "group of islands" located in the Atlantic ocean. Just to give you some more hints that who is the guy who bought my louvre. Do you know what I mean? Is he from Austria, Vietnam or what? A little competition you know...

From here I took my information that what is the name of the group of islands where my louver is going to be shipped: http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britteinsaaret

I know quite well how do you feel  (some people still thinks that Finland is a part of Russia) and my goal was not to insult anyone - really! I have deleted my insulting post.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:37:46 AM by MarkoH » Logged

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

Fiat Ritmo Abarth 130 TC -86
Ford Sierra RS Cosworth -86
theredx19
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2009, 10:47:16 AM »

Marko you cant insult the Irish as we are a fairly easy going folk and we know you meant no insult and your above posting is welcomed. Sure when is this competition starting can you start a seperate thread and an old guessing game could be a bit of fun and your english is better then some people I know from England Shocked Shocked Shocked
gay131lover
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2009, 10:52:52 AM »

hi markoH apology accepted i knew a sweddish girl once (over 20 years ago) before i switched sides and she could speak better english than the donegal gals
sid131

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2009, 11:00:42 AM »

so you are bi then? whats you stance on fishnets & louvers gay131lover? also the flat spoilers of rga?
brensport
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2009, 11:19:26 AM »

Hello MarkoH, My apology to you for taking you up wrong. Only the last time this subject was brought up, it was brought up by someone that should have known better>Sad ..As for the 131gaylover, there might be a chance of you switching sides again.. or are you always going to be a double adapter? Grin Grin  .
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2009, 11:41:02 AM »

It must be a sign of the times (credit crunch) that members have time to be posting here during the day time!  Sad Luckily I have a job (at the moment at least) so this is during my lunch break.  Smiley

I'd love to add another viewpoint to this debate but on the basis of least said soonest mended....I shall resist the feeling! Wink Let me just suggest a phrase along the lines of an "indisputable fact"!

Keeping things light (and God knows why I am offering this...! Roll Eyes) but I know where there is another 131 louvre for sale if anyone is interested - And it's in Holland.... in case any witty people think it's in Limerick!!  Grin
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 11:46:00 AM by kev131 » Logged

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2009, 11:48:22 AM »

Not this again! Being part of a group of Islands does not change ones' nationality. Or to put it simply, being part of the British Isles does not make you British any more than being part of the Canary Islands does not make you a canary!  Grin
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 12:43:57 PM by Thotos » Logged

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
theredx19
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2009, 12:03:47 PM »

Holidays and the credit crunch Kevin but are you going for the other louvre would look well on the super  Roll Eyes
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2009, 12:15:55 PM »

Holidays and the credit crunch Kevin but are you going for the other louvre would look well on the super  Roll Eyes

Well having seen Bren's picture of my Super with it fitted, I'm not sure I disagree with you Dave but shhhh ......don't tell anyone I said that - Anyway, if I did fit it, I would no longer have any justification for taking the p**s out of the lads...and that would be too much fun to give up!!  Grin Wink

When are you getting yours btw...? Wink

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
curt

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2009, 12:33:16 PM »

Hey Guys -Im louving the humour in this thread  Grin Grin
Keep it going  Grin
Nice to hear your working again Kev- hope it turns out well for you .
As for holidays and the credit crunch -a) No holidays cos no money
b) work flat out - But then I am sending this at lunch time like yourself  Grin Grin

I hope and wish all you forum members that have dreams to own louvres (either secretly or not !!) Get what you wish for !!

All the Best

Grin Grin

Solihull West Midlands
Still keeps hoping for another sport !
mclements131

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2009, 05:18:21 PM »

Not this again! Being part of a group of Islands does not change ones' nationality. Or to put it simply, being part of the British Isles does not make you British any more than being part of the Canary Islands does not make you a canary!  Grin

couldant agree more theo well said

martin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.