Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 01:28:34 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  The Garage (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Fiat 131 Mirafiori from Ukraine need help :)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiat 131 Mirafiori from Ukraine need help :)  (Read 5575 times)
Naaaa

« on: June 01, 2007, 08:38:18 AM »

Smiley
Hello everybody.
My Fiat need some help. I haven't Workshop manuals for this beautifull car.
Maybe someone has these manuals in an electronic kind?
I am interested in the scheme of installation of the gas distribution's mechanism of the engine 1.3.

I'll be grateful for any help.

* s640x480.jpg (94.98 KB, 640x480 - viewed 713 times.)
Naaaa

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 10:10:39 PM »

well, guys, talk to me, please.
I write to you on this site, because I feel lonely with my 131. almost nobody can understand me - why I need that old ugly car, if there are so any problems with it?
I just want to present this car new life, new sunny day, and without your kind words it will be very hard to do...
please, say something, anything...
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 10:19:00 PM »

Sorry I do not have a manual in electronic form. You can buy book manuals on ebay. Haynes come up quite regularly and sometimes you see genuine Fiat manuals too. Perhaps you can buy one from there?

Your car looks nice. Are there many 131's near where you live? I have attached a photo of mine. (One of them)

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
Naaaa

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 03:21:12 PM »

thank you, Dave, for your post  Smiley
I'll try to think anything with this manual.

your photo is wonderfull! tell me, please, which year? It looks like a new one  Shocked

my car is too far from the shining now. I'm going to renew it inside and outside, I hope to do it during this summer. Than it will be really pretty nice.

best regards  Wink
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 07:07:33 PM »

It is a 1982 car but I have made it look like an older Supermirafiori as I like these better. I restored it about 6 years ago with many new panels and a full respray. It also has now a 2 litre twin cam, electric windows, central locking and Koni suspension. It does not look as good in real life as it does on the photo unfortunately. I have a few other projects, I hope one of the others comes out better.

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
Naaaa

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 12:32:38 PM »

Cheesy we have the same age with your car. I was born in 1982.
You knou, there are only a few 131 Mirafiori in Ukrane. I know one in Odessa, one or two in Kiev, a couple in another cities - and maybe that's all!
It would be good if Fiat company restarted to make 131 models again. Because it is a simple, accessible with spare parts and just pretty nice automobile? ?Cool
eugene

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 05:54:03 PM »

Where in Ukraine are you?..At the end of this month i go to Ukraine.I go to Poltava City,5 hour drive east of Kiev.Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.