Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:15:50 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  We seek them here, we seek them there, we seek them everywhere (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 rally car
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 rally car  (Read 4573 times)
sid131

« on: November 03, 2009, 08:25:46 PM »

found this on line today taken at a show in Ireland late 80s wonder where the 131 is now?

* IMG_0062.JPG (51.24 KB, 720x425 - viewed 965 times.)
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 10:21:52 PM »

Hopefully still alive and gracing an enthusiat's collection. Wink

According to Graham Robson's Rally Giant book on the 131 Abarth, this is a 1976 car. It's listed at the back along with most of the known reg nos.

He also says that reg nos were sometimes moved to a newer car if the original became too damaged. As this looks like the French livery, which my sketchy chronongical knowledge of the sequence of liveries, came later in the rallying order of the model's career, I wonder if this reg was inherited from an earlier car...? Now.. I've even bored myself with this meandering posting so I'll stop now!!  Cheesy

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
hammerbeirne

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 07:49:22 PM »

Listed as number 10 in the 1976 line up
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.