Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 02:02:26 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  The Garage (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  32 adf carb
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 32 adf carb  (Read 15766 times)
sid131

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2009, 09:25:31 PM »

Gary slagging is having a poke at someone like having a laugh etc, chocolate fish would be very nice Paul if you can? we got the rain all right but no floods thank god we are on high enough ground i hope Tongue Tongue Tongue
MF 131

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 09:39:26 PM »

Thanks for that ,I hope Geoff understands that. as no doubt he will look at the other ways  of  interpreting the word SLAG.With your  rain and our earthquakes.Good test for 131s . Gary

Gary Want.Mid life crisis to restore 131R.Also YamahaXS 650 Not to many 131Rs down under but plenty of rust
Tas131

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 06:34:15 AM »

Whats Slag.

Taking the piss!

Mick.
Tasmania. Australia.
Red/grey series 2 (Daily driver)
Dark blue series 1 (Dismantled)
Light blue series 2 (Crashed then dismantled)
Metallic blue series 2 (Dismantled)
gunobla

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 10:36:33 AM »

Yes Paul I will definitely there on the 6th.   There is also another meeting at Manfield on the 20th and I hope to be there for that one too.  I have just ordered two sets of red stuff pads for the E30 and will remove the ABS system in the next week to further improve the brakes.

Just for the record if you can't take and also dish out a bit of shite don't visit us here in NZ.   Taking the piss is a national pastime.  Gary is a grand master but I am a novice.   I just need to practice, just as he needs to practice going fast on manfield circuit hahaha.   There's chocolate fish at stake but knowing the cheap bugger he will buy choccy fish with an old use by date on them.

sid131

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 02:40:46 PM »

"Iwant some chocolate fish"
gunobla

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2009, 07:53:14 PM »

"Iwant some chocolate fish"

If you want chocolate fish get your backside over here and beat me on the track.  The chocolate fish I will win from Gary are already past their use-by date so you better hurry.  In addition it's summer here so they are getting softer by the day.   Gary is getting softer every day too from eating all that cake.
106usj

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 12:16:27 AM »

I too have the 32 weber on the 2.0 t,c sport i have bought. If it is meant to be the 34 why Huh? do some  2.0l twin cam's have & use the 32 ......
david

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 11:04:03 AM »

should be a 34adf on a 2000 131, I think someone must have changed the carb ?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.