Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:23:32 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  Down to Business (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Welcome on Prestige43.com
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome on Prestige43.com  (Read 7882 times)
mirko131

« on: February 01, 2010, 06:56:29 PM »

www.Prestige43.com

I am proud of you today to present the work of much of the year 2009 with the opening a boutiqueon my best friend shop on the net.
Prestige43.com, offers a referral line of miniatures, mostly Italian, selected among the artisans and brands models.
Possibility to order online, secure payment, possibility of subscription to a newsletter to keep informed of developments.

In addition to the distribution business, part workshop opens its doors to meet the specific demands of enthusiasts by creating custom versions, boxes, trophies, individually or in small series, in compliance production of "handmade".
Also facing the clubs to make series of models to their image, colors, to celebrate an event, or any other need.

Under the banner Prestige43 you can make the acquisition of limited-edition boxes, inspired by the great pictures of motorsports or cinema, made specifically for the shop ..

I want to make this shop a friendly place where passion will always be the watchword, and the sharing principle.
Apart from this virtual reality, it will be possible to meet at the various exchanges where Prestige 43 will be present throughout the year.

Enjoy your visit, I'll use this post to present the news in their output, and is at your disposal if you are looking for a specific model or the desire for a miniature!

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 07:44:04 PM by mirko131 » Logged

kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 07:35:21 PM »

Best of luck with your business venture Mirko.  Wink

Any 131s on your site yet..?  Smiley

Maybe you can persuade one of the big names (Norev, Polistil, DEA, Ixo, etc)  to make a model of the Fiat 131 Sport/Racing...?

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
mirko131

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 07:46:16 PM »

Tanks Kevin Wink , so the shop it isn't my , it' s on my good friend and i want make a publicity for appasionate people  Wink

djape1977

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 10:44:21 PM »

very nice models there!
a fiat 132, 850 sport coupe, ford 17m p7b, lada would be nice

get a bigger hammer!
mirko131

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 09:57:33 PM »

Yes  Wink , tanks , the models are an very good quality .

mirko131

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 01:45:44 PM »

Promotioning Pack of Delta :

http://www.prestige43.com/pack-lancia-delta-xml--1226.html

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.