Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:32:35 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  'Pure Tchaikovsky'
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 'Pure Tchaikovsky'  (Read 3515 times)
Gremlino

« on: February 28, 2010, 06:44:50 PM »

During a chat with my Dad we started talking about old TV ads and in particular car ads.

My Dad remembers and I have a distant memory of a Fiat commercial from the 70's for we think the 131 (or 132) which featured Esher Car Club and Terry Thomas.

A guy in the Fiat pulls up outside Esher Car Club and T.T. walks out, they have a conversation about what cars are allowed in the club and the Fiat guy shows T.T. all the cars features and then opens the bonnet.
T.T. thens asks to hear the engine running and the guy fires her up, T.T. smiles and says
'Pure Tchaikovsky'
The pair then shake hands and walk into the clubhouse and the details/price come up on the screen.

I wonder if anyone else can recall this ad and if they know anywhere on the web where it can be seen?

Signature has gone Kaput!
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 06:48:06 PM »

I think you need to get out more Gra!! Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Wink Wink Grin Grin

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Gremlino

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 06:50:08 PM »

Hey don't blame me.....my Dad started this  Cheesy

Signature has gone Kaput!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.