Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:04:07 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  CARELLO bolt on spot lights
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CARELLO bolt on spot lights  (Read 5033 times)
106usj

« on: May 05, 2010, 09:31:25 PM »

Hello all.
Where can you find them ?
I posted the Q in projects section as i like the look of the ones on the smart white 131 in the picture posted by jasohn in Stradas post.
As i said i looked today on ebay and google but with no luck.
Do they still manufacture them ?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 11:20:31 PM by 106usj » Logged
ashy

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 09:42:35 PM »

i have a pair!!!,got them from italy on the subito site,,expect to pay ?400 pounds and up for them!!!!!

f1lmm
106usj

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 09:55:14 PM »

Shit are they all gold plated !!
I had an idea they might be expensive as i could not track any down on google but that is steep they must be rare !!
ashy

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 08:25:52 PM »

sorry mate but carello lights are like 3 door 131's,,rare shit!!,i seen carello cover's on italian e-bay going for 280 euro's alone!!!

f1lmm
106usj

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 09:49:37 PM »

Ashy.
If i was doing the Abarth thing like you i have to admit i would probably go for a set.
but for a standard future Sport project i think ill do with out !!
But thanks for the info on the subject !!
Who needs Google when u have this Forum !!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.