Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 08:28:23 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Killucan vintage show 2010
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Killucan vintage show 2010  (Read 9734 times)
sport fan

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 07:24:22 PM »

Hi Nick good to see the celica keeping up with the 127 sport  yesterday , both looking very nice . ( the cars that is )

Sean ...... 1980 Fiat 127 Sport.
sid131

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 07:40:58 PM »

Hi Sean was wondering who was in the white uk van, thought it might have been someone up my area, hows the job going? has to be better than the london 20? least you are in gods country lol!
sport fan

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 09:14:49 PM »

yea it was only me  , was surprised to see a 127 sport coming towards me on  sunday eve until I saw you bringing up the rear. so far so good on the new job, a bit diff from what I have been doing the past 22 yrs but it will see me through to my retiarment ( early retiarment) . are you coming to Clare ?

Sean ...... 1980 Fiat 127 Sport.
Blue850

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 09:47:54 PM »

The black 132 had a sunroof.
sid131

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2010, 10:09:07 PM »

yea it was only me  , was surprised to see a 127 sport coming towards me on  sunday eve until I saw you bringing up the rear. so far so good on the new job, a bit diff from what I have been doing the past 22 yrs but it will see me through to my retiarment ( early retiarment) . are you coming to Clare ?

Hi Sean bit early yet to know what we are doing but would love the session again if nothing else
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.