Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 06:16:21 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Absolutely nothing to do with cars
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Absolutely nothing to do with cars  (Read 2642 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: June 01, 2010, 02:29:34 PM »

Even though my cars take up a lot of my time, I try to find some time to devote to more worthwhile causes and I am a trustee of the UK registered charity Alkionides UK. This coming Friday, 4th of June, we are having our annual fund-raising dinner dance so any London based members willing to donate some of your money for a good cause and get some Greek food, wine and hospitality in exchange as well as the pleasure of knowing you have helped the needy,  please come and join us.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
106usj

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 06:55:46 PM »

Theo.
You are making me hungry if i was closer to you i would go but the distance is an issue   Wink
Good luck with the night any way & i hope you get members close by to get a good meal & raise fund's for charity.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.