Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:09:06 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  1.6 cylinder head ( single cam )
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1.6 cylinder head ( single cam )  (Read 4680 times)
david

« on: June 05, 2010, 08:31:30 AM »

For sale ?35 + post. I know it looks dirty but this is a good cylinder head and ran perfect when removed. Mileage was 62 k

* 003.JPG (434.94 KB, 1772x1459 - viewed 440 times.)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 11:02:05 AM by david » Logged
djape1977

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 02:54:22 PM »

would you sell just a camshaft?

get a bigger hammer!
david

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 03:05:02 PM »

Will do if you like djape but would still want ?30 as will have to spend time to remove it.  Regards David
djape1977

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 03:42:36 PM »

i'll have to ask a friend of mine since it's for his 131 cl. i'll let you know in a day or two. where are you located, so i can see about the postage?

by the way, did you dissasemble that engine youself?

get a bigger hammer!
david

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 04:20:51 PM »

I am located in Uk England and I removed the head from the car.
djape1977

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 04:37:46 PM »

i'm in Belgrade, Serbia. my rough guess is that postage could be in a region of 25e, but i would appreciate if you could check the cost of sending by ordinary mail, since courier services such as fedex, dhl and other charge way too much. weight of a camshaft is a factor in the price but my guess is that it weighs a bit short od 5kg.

what's the engine block like? is it any diferent than twincam or they just slapped on a SOHC head on it?
i'm asking you this because i have a engine just like that and i don't want to dissasemble the working engine to check out it's internals.

get a bigger hammer!
david

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 05:44:33 PM »

I have not got the car it came off anymore but I know from past 131s that the 1400 and 1600 single cam engines look exactly the same as I used to buy them up for axles for the sports when they were plentiful and throw the rest away also the Regatta 85 was a front wheel drive version of the same engine. If you get back to me and confirm your friend wants the camshaft then I will remove the camshaft and confirm post but you are probably quite near the weight.  David
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.