Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:17:45 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Interior Parts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Interior Parts  (Read 3527 times)
131mania

« on: August 22, 2007, 02:11:56 AM »

Hello Everyone!!!

I am in the United States. I can not find any interior parts for my 77 2 door 131.
I am looking for a drivers side front window channel. The part the window sits in. There is a welded piece that attaches to the regulator that has broken off. Does anyone have one for sale. I am also looking for some sort of a momo style steering wheel with the adapter. I have the stock Fiat steering wheel and I feel like I am driving a bus. Please let me know if anyone has parts or a car they are parting out. I need quite a few other items.

Thanks in advance!!!
krishtiano

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 06:33:08 AM »

Good day,

U can try and contact yagmur..

http://131mirafiori.com/smf/index.php?topic=81.0

Best of luck in restoring ur 131!

Hunting my country for a sport!
Malaysia
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 09:39:35 PM »

I don't think any two door cars have even been made in Turkey so it's unlikely Yagmur will be able to supply the part. But it's still worth contacting Yagmur.

Is it not possible to simply weld the broken part back on the channel?

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
131mania

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 02:17:27 AM »

I have tried, the metal is too thin and will not take. I may just have to fabricate one.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.