Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:56:57 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  We seek them here, we seek them there, we seek them everywhere (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  KYD 555V MY OLD SPORT
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: KYD 555V MY OLD SPORT  (Read 8966 times)
b2audi80

« on: September 13, 2010, 07:41:05 PM »

just new on here and wondered if this old car is still about was orange but resprayed black at some stage, was in need of restoring wen i sold it, it was here in ireland since the early ninties i think
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 07:42:36 PM by b2audi80 » Logged
Blue850

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 10:43:17 PM »

It was in Roscommon for years, sold last year afaik
mickytc

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 09:01:27 PM »

Hi, the good news is that this car has now been in Tyrone for a year now. I bought this car in Co. Roscommon last year. It was touch and go whether this car could be saved or not but these cars have always been a big part of me and my twin brothers lives and we didn't want another sport going to 131 Heaven!! Thanks to the help of Yagmur and my friend Chris who is a 131 fanatic we have not built the shell as strong as it left the factory. We hope to have the sport fully restored by the summer next year. We are just new to this forum and would appreciate any feedback on parts etc.

Thanks
Mick
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 11:55:56 AM »

Did you finish it .?

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.