Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:24:37 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  **WANTED** - 131 Sport for restoration.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: **WANTED** - 131 Sport for restoration.  (Read 4208 times)
Robert Anstruther

« on: September 07, 2007, 11:51:41 AM »

Hi guys, Great site!! A freind of mine is seriously looking for a 131 sport for restoration.  He is having trouble finding one!! He is without internet so asked me to post.  Condition does not matter (within reason).  Please get in contact if anyone knows of any!

Cheers

Rob
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 12:02:45 PM »

Hello Robert and welcome to our site. Thanks for the encouraging comments  Wink

Where are you (and your friend) located?

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Robert Anstruther

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 02:31:11 PM »

Hi Theo, I'm located in Coventry (along with my friend).  Went to see one this morning but she was too far gone for me!  So if you know of any please let me know, do you have any by chance?  I don't need a whole car, just a 'decent' shell, holes here and there is fine as long as its no all over!

Rob

EDIT:  Willing to travel long and far to get one! (even to europe)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 02:36:03 PM by Robert Anstruther » Logged
chris131

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 02:06:34 PM »

hi, I have 4 fiat 131's I may be able to help you. Give me an email:

chrissy962@hotmail.co.uk
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.