Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 06:57:07 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  The Garage (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  exhaust boxes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: exhaust boxes  (Read 2737 times)
strada

« on: February 14, 2011, 10:01:13 PM »

one of the things iwill be needing to buy for my s3 super project will be a new rear exhaust box. none are currently listed on ebay but.
 1) there is a full system for mk1 1600s.  expensive way of doing it,down pipe and centre box will be useless i know but i believe the rear boxes were the same thruout the entire production run. can anybody confirm this??
 2) panorama rear boxes (there are two) are listed very cheaply. can the tail pipe be modified succesfully to fit a saloon is the actual box and mountings the same, could someone who has a panorama have a look for me??

my name is chris reynolds, i currently own 2x supermirafiori mk3, strada 65cl, strada75cl auto, strada super85 convertable, strada 105tc mk1, strada105tc mk2
mirafiori76

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 10:07:08 PM »

Hi Strada,

All boxes are the same shape. Just the diameter of the pipe differs. Frontpipe is different in lenght. 1300 is shortest, 2000 longest. Panorama end box is different from all others. Curve differs and tailsection too.

Mike.131 Abarth group 4, 131 Racing Walter Rohrl, 131 1600 CL
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.