Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:51:35 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  castle combe
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: castle combe  (Read 6006 times)
maxi.man

« on: September 11, 2007, 08:01:38 PM »

any one going to the rally car day 22nd sept the week after another rally day at chatsworth house
Andy c

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 09:05:48 PM »

i should  be there with my beast Grin

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 06:54:28 AM »

Yeah, but are you taking the car?? Wink Grin Grin Grin Wink

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
curt

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 12:37:10 PM »

Theres a lesson there - leave a door open and  Grin Grin Grin

Solihull West Midlands
Still keeps hoping for another sport !
Andy c

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 04:49:53 PM »

Erm Simon, please explain your comment, Anita says you wouldn't be referring to her as The Beast, WOULD you, if you are she said she will tell Theo your picking on her Grin

as for castle combe is anyone interested on being on the sporting fiats club stand

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
curt

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 08:40:18 AM »

Simon - get your shovel out and start digging - very quickly  Grin Grin

Solihull West Midlands
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 10:02:29 AM »

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

No need to Curt, 'Nita knows only too well that there is no way on Earth I'd be brave enough to call her any name!!? Undecided (I have a healthy, often life preserving yellow streak!)

I suggest that Andy goes and washes out his mind? Grin - and changes his opinion of me and what I might or might not think about his beautiful, wonderful, warm, darling? Kiss Kiss wife Kiss Kiss!!! Roll Eyes

Andy - You told me that 'Nita didn't marry you for your money - and from what I've seen replicated in the photo of us 'Three Musketeers' taken when Theo and I visited you a few weeks ago, it can't have been for your looks - can it Huh Perhaps it was because of your 'Beast'. Shocked

Grin Wink Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink Grin Cheesy

I bet Theo edits this Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink Grin especially as Anita is a leading light in the TFC!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 11:36:06 AM by simon131 » Logged

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
curt

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 01:13:03 PM »

You know something simon - I dont know what you do for a living ,but your in the wrong job  Grin Grin

So professionally wormed out of - I have to give you 10 out of 10  Grin Grin

Next time i have dug myself a hole - can I call on your services  Huh Huh

It must be cheaper than flowers chocolates and champagne  Grin Grin

Congratulations on your 'great ' escape  Grin Grin

Solihull West Midlands
Andy c

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 05:00:11 PM »

Hi all, Curt i wouldn't congraulate Simon just yet, he needs to do a bit more worming than that, but as he is so funny witty and entertaining, he is likely to get away with it, as for falling for Andy's beast "You bet I did" Grin, this aside are any of you going to Castle Combe, only nobody has said either way, or have I not been reading all the replies.

Anita x

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Andy c

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2007, 04:22:24 PM »

things have fallen through with sfc so my car wont be there on saturday,might be at Gaydon
on sunday though 

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.