Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:10:15 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  ANNOUNCEMENT
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 2764 times)
Yagmur

« on: October 24, 2011, 03:54:17 PM »

Hello All,

Our e-mailing address rainspeed@gmail.com has been compromised. Henceforward, you can contact us by using info@rainspeed.com . We apologize for the temporary inconvenience we may have caused.

Yagmur

Rainspeed Historic Motorsport
www.rainspeed.com
mick131

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 04:44:45 PM »

I've received an email, from someone pretending to be you Yagmur, that says you are in Spain and that you where mugged and all your money, phone etc had been taken and could I reply to an email and send some money Roll Eyes.

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
Tas131

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 04:22:02 AM »

I've received an email, from someone pretending to be you Yagmur, that says you are in Spain and that you where mugged and all your money, phone etc had been taken and could I reply to an email and send some money Roll Eyes.

That's a lie, a common scam, I'm stuck in Tasmania and you should send lots of money to me!

Mick.
Tasmania. Australia.
Red/grey series 2 (Daily driver)
Dark blue series 1 (Dismantled)
Light blue series 2 (Crashed then dismantled)
Metallic blue series 2 (Dismantled)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.