Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 07:48:02 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 2door window runner
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 2door window runner  (Read 2708 times)
longhamrob

« on: February 23, 2012, 09:09:39 PM »

Can anybody help me please with a 2dr right hand door inner window runner as mine has rusted out. It does not matter about the seal as i will replace this. Thankyou to the forums members who have already looked......
Good price paid for your trouble.

* photo.JPG (152.14 KB, 640x478 - viewed 480 times.)
pscamb

My Current Project

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 12:37:35 PM »

Hi, I had the same problem and I used 2 4 door runners to make 1 2 door running.  The 4 door version is slighly shorter and mounts in a different position in the door.  extend a 4 door into the 2 door length and the problem is solved.  Cheers Paul

GROUP4RACING
longhamrob

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 10:37:55 AM »

I have plenty of 4dr runners but they are various widths & angles and not easily adaptable. The metal is manufactured so thin it will be almost impossible to weld to. If it was it would be simpler to repair my rusty one.  If anyone reading this has this part i would be very very grateful if they could contact me on r3bel@o2.co.uk.  Thanks.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.