Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:55:51 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  The Garage (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  1600 OHV head bolts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1600 OHV head bolts  (Read 2699 times)
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« on: April 30, 2012, 07:42:37 PM »

Guys,

Not often that I post on here but I'm looking for a source of overhead valve head bolts to fit a UK/Euro spec 1,585cc engine. These are the M10 x 1.25 bolts, set of 10, most are different lengths as 4 (2 sets of two) also hold the rocker shaft in place.

I used a set of X1/9 spec many moons ago to fix the head down but looks like these are not suitable.

Any help in finding these, or a suitable alternative, would be greatfully received.

Cheers guys.

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.