Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:55:06 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  S3 Super 2000/TC & Argenta on eBay UK again
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S3 Super 2000/TC & Argenta on eBay UK again  (Read 13316 times)
106usj

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 11:22:08 PM »

Firstly good luck with the sale !
I agree keep the 4 door as a spares car if you have storage space to do so.
I don't think a 4 door in that condition will ever bring any profit I'm afraid, but if you like 4 doors I don't disagree with spending bucks on a restoration to get one restored to mint condition.
If I could afford and justify the transport costs I might buy it for parts but to get it up to Scotland is not practical.
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 11:35:50 PM »

Yeah that's something a lot of our Southerners don't realise. It's expensive to move a car without Tax and MOT 'up North'.

131s rarely seem to come up in my part of the country which means it's expensive to go and see them (which unless they are really cheap I think you should always do) and if you do buy one the transport costs can add a significant amount to the cost of the car.

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 06:58:17 PM »

Made ?620 this time.

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.