Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:43:44 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  The Garage (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Supermirafiori MkIII wiring diagram
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supermirafiori MkIII wiring diagram  (Read 19917 times)
strada

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 09:30:06 PM »

if replacing your battery, look for one with something called "glass mat technology" they are fitted as standard in BMWs. i can leave my cars for 6months over winter, never had a problem,   i have a collection of mk3 dash binnacles if you want another clock, as for radio wiring, on r.h.d. mk3's follow the reversing light wiring from the trans mission tunnel under the carpet accross the floor to the pedals. you will find two unconnected wires (no idea what they are for but not used on uk spec car) connect in to the orange&white  one and use this to power the radio, use the red pemanent live wire to power just the memory as has already been posted.

my name is chris reynolds, i currently own 2x supermirafiori mk3, strada 65cl, strada75cl auto, strada super85 convertable, strada 105tc mk1, strada105tc mk2
131DHOC

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2013, 09:46:59 PM »

Thank you for your helpfullness but I'll just let the watch as is.. the wiring you refer is in case an automatic gearbox is fitted, which is not your case as I can see.
Regards  Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.