Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:22:30 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Fuel inlet Fiat 131 Abarth Gr.4
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fuel inlet Fiat 131 Abarth Gr.4  (Read 3446 times)
Fiat 131 Abarth#2

Fiat 131 Abarth Gr.4

« on: October 06, 2014, 02:12:10 PM »

never seen this before!
someone know something about this?

Enzo  Huh

* 131 gr.4 in.jpg (160.39 KB, 950x568 - viewed 734 times.)

Enzo from Germany!
cstorry

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 05:15:07 PM »

I assume your question is about the fuel filler but it seems to me that this photo shows the rear suspension turrets much higher than normal.

I understand that the Abarth car had raised rear turrets relative to the standard road car but this appears to be higher than I understood.

Chuck
131DHOC

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 08:03:08 AM »

Maybe they needed to be refilled like this  Grin Wink:

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.