Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 04:36:39 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  The Garage (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Tuning your 131 to go faster
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tuning your 131 to go faster  (Read 3022 times)
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« on: September 14, 2013, 09:24:08 AM »

What would you do to your 131 to make it go faster , wether  on a budget  or  loads of wonga  Wink
 there some very expericoence tuners on here from our own TOAD to  PLOPES in south africa and loads in between , but your thread link up to high light your path ..
  Ive always gone cheap and secondhand , a lancia breaker with a fully gas flowed head and hi lift cam s (base curcle machined  ) and the only new thing new was the aliqity downdraft mainfold and k/ns , twin 40 idfs webber
 carbs  second but they where newer than the 124 bc carbs , (no model numbers on)
  got to about 125 bhp at the wheels with a stupied rolling road tune who left the choke fuel enricher cable to tight so it was on all the time so i could have had a bit more  Sad
  it was a super fast car plenty of low down torque and whould spin freely up to 7250 revs .
 only a couple of timmw i remmber a mate at work at 5am  kawiski 750 took him off the lights then he wizz past me and silvia 1.8 turbo just playing with him he couldnt get away and i was 3 ft of his bumper for ages then let him go all in my youth 20 od years ago ..

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
sdebez

fiat 131 gr 4.5

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 10:57:11 AM »

budget or wonga= big fat turbo
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.