Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:39:28 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  We seek them here, we seek them there, we seek them everywhere (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 sport DGF 519X is it still alive
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 sport DGF 519X is it still alive  (Read 18536 times)
stathe174

131 S

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 10:40:32 PM »

A simple set of arches just transforms a 131..

Is there a picture ftom the front of the car? I would like to see how the front spoiler is  looking.

My 131 Special went HISTORIC
mirafiori76

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 08:04:53 AM »

A simple set of arches just transforms a 131..

For me this is the only way allowed to transform a Racing to something else.  Wink Especially the black against the gun metal does it for me.

Mike.131 Abarth group 4, 131 Racing Walter Rohrl, 131 1600 CL
131Steve

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 09:15:14 PM »

it's this one I think....

Looks like the owner is most likely in the USA.  He's got a web site with galleys of photos of the car - looks good  Smiley

http://altikulac.com/volumetrico/index.html

* Abarth Volumetrico 26.jpg (127.63 KB, 800x600 - viewed 709 times.)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 09:21:49 PM by 131Steve » Logged

Silver 131 Racing 1980 (previously two 131 S2 1600TC Supers, three 131 Sports, one 131 S3 Super 2000TC)
mirafiori76

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2014, 06:24:17 AM »

I like it very much  Smiley

kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2014, 09:33:14 AM »

One of my favourite non standard 131s of all time...... Smiley

Is it really just a 4200 mile car ?

Curious that it has a series 3 dash and console. And is that an extra anti-roll bar underneath?

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
mirafiori76

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2014, 10:27:17 AM »

The car has a lot of modifactions. I suspect this is one of the few Racings that were modified with a Volumetrico engine.
It's got the suspension of the Stradale, although not completely Original. Possibly has a 124 differential.
Arches could be the ones H?rmann produced around 1980. I once had a set of these. Needed a lot of work for a proper fit, so i didn't use it.
Spoilers also H?rmann, i think.
Steering wheel is Delta Integrale. 3rd series dashboard and carpet.
Only minor for me is the hole in the roof. But overall a wonderful example.

cypriot

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2014, 03:09:41 PM »

it's this one I think....

Looks like the owner is most likely in the USA.  He's got a web site with galleys of photos of the car - looks good  Smiley

http://altikulac.com/volumetrico/index.html

Hello,

Domain name altikulac.com is in Turkish. Alti kulac means six feet in english domain is a similar one of the co. Website names .

Owner might be a Turkish who lives in USA

Fiat 131 2.0 Racing LHD 1981 (Ex Rally car)
WR Ltd Edition

Mods:
Gr.4 Tarmac BodyKit
124 Abarth cyl head
High Comp. Pistons
4-1 Header
H?rmann Intake Manifold
Weber 40 IDF Carbs
GC Spec FW
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2014, 05:32:12 PM »

One of my favourite non standard 131s of all time...... Smiley

Is it really just a 4200 mile car ?

Curious that it has a series 3 dash and console. And is that an extra anti-roll bar underneath?

Me too  Cool , saw these pics quite a while ago

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
hicky131

The future's bright - The future's orange

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2014, 06:49:32 PM »

'OEG 658 X' above was owned by a guy called Terry Edwards who came from the Ely area of Cambridgeshire I think. He was a mate of Tony Faucett, both ex-FTCR - as am I. The car was written off by Terry who ran out of talent on a wet country road way back when I owned JPD 969 V - so about 1989-90.

Oh, how I love black Sports  Cry

I met Terry down at brooklands one year when I owned Bobby Sevs silver sport. Nice guy. He offered me the parts that he had left over from OEG 658X. I duly obliged and bought the lot off him and believe it or not, some parts live on, on Parrishs car! (I bet you didn't know that Steve!)

The Clocks from it are upstairs in my bedroom and have the reading of just 24 miles on them. I'm assuming he zeroed them after he built the car(as it was basically a brand new car), so he didn't get very far in it. Embarrassed

He told me he got into a race with a Ford Capri, lost control and ended up in a ditch from what I remember.

The car itself was fixable but he'd spent so much time building the car in the first place, if he was to do it all over again he wouldn't be a married man anymore!
In the end he broke the car.
 He showed me pics of the restoration and build up of the car whilst I was there and to say the car was completely  built outside on the driveway, the standard that he'd got it to (especially in our british climate) was a testiment to his skill and patience. Smiley

It seems the black cars have had a lot of bad luck when it comes to crashes, Simon.
 When mine got written off by a muppet in a discovery, i got the parts to sort it out as it also was fixable, then due to the loss of storage of another car, the black shell had to stay outside until I found some where for it to live. Within the space of two days, the pikeys had taken it. Not impressed.  Embarrassed

Wayne Hickman,
Huddersfield,West Yorkshire, UK
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.