Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:37:57 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  1.6 supermirafiori crank pulley
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1.6 supermirafiori crank pulley  (Read 3358 times)
donk r8

Chris Paull

« on: February 25, 2014, 12:37:13 PM »

As per title, does anyone have a cast 79/80 crank front pulley they want to sell. The number on the back is 4443704. Mine has a chunk missing from the back edge which would explain the poor condition of the alternator belt!!......................or does anyone know where I could get one??................Smiley

1600 Supermirafiori    Fiat Barchetta  Fiat Ducato 2.8 Motorhome    Rover SD1 4.0 V8
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 03:09:35 PM »

flipping eck any anything else  Huh im sure the other 131 s are all the same .. Im sure roger  aka toad would have one lyeing around he;s spares ..

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
donk r8

Chris Paull

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 06:20:46 PM »

flipping eck any anything else  Huh im sure the other 131 s are all the same .. Im sure roger  aka toad would have one lyeing around he;s spares ..

I could write a book Jas, will fill you in when I see you, have also put a cheque in the post for Bromley..Smiley

1600 Supermirafiori    Fiat Barchetta  Fiat Ducato 2.8 Motorhome    Rover SD1 4.0 V8
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 06:30:35 PM »

I could write a book Jas, will fill you in when I see you, have also put a cheque in the post for Bromley..Smiley
Well done , but the special display of 15  Grin 131's displayed together like the old FMC days  won't happen if not  a club display off 3 will be

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.