Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:33:06 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  Connections (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Italian car parts supplier
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Italian car parts supplier  (Read 18379 times)
kev131
Founding Member

« on: May 16, 2014, 09:28:11 PM »

I've always thought that we could all benefit from an enthusiastic and connected Italian based parts supplier, one who had contacts all over.

When attending Il Mostro Scambio at the Imola racing circuit in 2011 I approached several dealers in the hope that they could be a parts supplier for our Fiat cars. A few expressed enthusiasm in being a supplier to our forum but despite subsequent e-mails, good intentions seemed to die off.

A recent member to our forum Ricambi Storici (Emanuele) has offered such a service and I decided to give him a try. Especially as he came recommended by our respected member Heini131.

I challenged Emanuele to find me a complete set of side trims for my series 1 Argenta. He had 6 pieces in stock and sourced the other two from other suppliers. Impressed I decided to push my luck and see if he had electric window switches and an electronic coolant sensor. Again he came up trumps, from stock. Other parts were added to the list and the package arrived today. All well wrapped and at a reasonable shipping rate.

Emanuelle kept in touch all the way through the negotiations, providing prices, availability, etc sometimes sending e-mails at midnight, Italian time. He speaks excellent English.

To say that I am impressed with his level of knowledge, commitment to customer service and efficient shipping is an understatement.

I'm posting this message to say that in my experience I can recommend this seller to anyone looking for genuine Italian car parts, you wont find a more committed Italian supplier in my experience!  Smiley

THANKS Emanuele.  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 05:07:47 AM by kev131 » Logged

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
chris131

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 05:47:40 PM »

Hi All, I can second everything that Kev has said. I bought parts aswell and was 100% happy with everything. As Kev said - I receive emails continuously updating me with prices, postage costs, delievery times and everything arrived promptly and extremely well packaged.

Highly reco0mmended to anyone looking Italian car parts.

Chris
131akafa

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 09:14:15 PM »

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to say that I can join the line!
It may take some time and not every part can be called a bargain BUT we're talking about fiat originali NOS and of parts where common opinion for the last 15 years was "impossible to find" - Emanuele does his very best and most of the time with success!!
All the rest already said before.

THANKS a lot; also from my friend Bernd  Cheesy Cool Cheesy

* 131-132-parts E.Giasi.jpg (489.18 KB, 2545x1351 - viewed 2663 times.)

Ren? - near Stuttgart, Germany
Heini131

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 01:29:14 PM »

Well done Ren?!

We are lucky knowing someone like Emanuele Smiley

Fiat 131 S 1.6 green, Fiat 131 Walter Röhrl orange,Fiat 131 mirafioriSport orange
Phil

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 02:07:56 PM »

Hi All,

Just to let you know I agree with everything that has already been said.  Cool

I recently brought some parts from Emanuele, he emailed photos so I could see the parts before I purchased. Emanuele's English is excellent so communication is very easy & he replies to emails very quickly, the service is superb and the parts were delivered quickly, for which he even supplied me a tracking number. If you need some parts send him an email  Grin
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:53:26 PM by Phil » Logged

Present cars 131 2.0 Ltr sports twin cam, in Gun Metal, in bits and a blue 2.0 Ltr supermirafiori.
131 Lover

Fiat power No mercy !!!

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 06:44:17 PM »

I can confirm the above, a very good source of genuine parts,he found me a gearbot in brown for my super 2000Tc that was impossible to find, and I was brand new in it's originally package!
That impressed me alot!
The price was ok based on that it was impossible to find elsewhere..

He is a very nice and honest man that a I recommend!

Cheers
Alf

My name is Alf Andersson and live in Alvesta in the south of Sweden,
These are my Fiats
3X Fiat 131 -83 supermirafiori 2000Tc
1X Fiat 131 -82 supermirafiori 2000Tc
2x 131 2-door 1600cl -81
c.a.c131

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 10:56:48 AM »

Me & a friend have bought parts too  Smiley very happy with all the parts & excellent fast shipping too.

1980 Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport/Racing, 1981 Fiat 131 S2 Supermirafiori Panorama 1600/TC.
bo ristic usa

1976 Fiat 131

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 04:16:21 PM »

Bought parts from forum member ricambistorici. Here is my feedback

excellent seller. fast shipping. great parts. outstanding customer service.

Thnak you Emanuele.

Bo New Orleans
finnie

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2014, 06:16:16 PM »

I totally agree - top man  Wink
Spikey

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 08:18:12 AM »

Hi Guys,
Just to add to this post. I recently had a reply from Emanuele (Ele) on this forum regarding a replacement oil sump plus a few other items for my 131 Twin Cam. Emanuele was extremely helpful and informative sending photographs and regular emails. I am now in possession of the items which were delivered in secure packaging by courier and I am delighted. I will not hesitate in using Emanuele's services in the future and I would definitely recommend him. 
Dan 131

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2016, 12:24:13 PM »

Hi everyone

In line with everyone else here I just want to say a massive thank you to Ele for yet another box of goodies arriving in the post this week. It's like Christmas all over again!

Over the past year or so Ele has sourced all manner of parts for me and I have been delighted with everything I have purchased from him. His service is second to none and he's a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Ele!

Dan Taylor

1980 Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S2 1600tc

Portsmouth, UK
TOAD

Green Eye Motorsport - Home Of The Toad

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2016, 01:30:12 PM »

Ele,

An excellent chap and supplier,  see Baby Toad thread for supplied parts so far.   

Regards

Roger..........

New parts from Emanuel.
Ricambistorici@gmail.com

Video of Big Toad Build up.   www.youtube.co.uk/evotoad
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.