Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:32:58 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Thruxton Easter Revival 2015 4-5th april sat sun
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thruxton Easter Revival 2015 4-5th april sat sun  (Read 3008 times)
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« on: January 27, 2015, 07:50:34 PM »

WE went last year on a freezing morning ,small classic car show but good racing,not as big as the brands one which im going to , im not doing this one  so if anyone else down that way want to go 
FW: Thruxton Easter Revival 2015
People
Carol Robinson
To
andrew@thruxtonracing.co.uk
CC
carol@thruxtonracing.co.uk
Today at 4:02 PM

Hi Everyone

Sorry for not contacting you earlier, but I am writing to enquire if you would like to attend the Thruxton Easter Revival race meeting  on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th April [Easter Weekend]. There will be pre race testing on Friday 3rd as well.

Our offer to you is the same as previous years, free entry to the meeting for a ?classic? car and two occupants. You can choose either or both of the days. Saturday has qualifying in the morning and racing all afternoon. Sunday has some qualifying in the morning but mostly racing.

It is an HSCC meeting and the major cars will be racing on both days.

See attached for confirmation as to which championships are competing

www.hscc.org.uk/images/Chart_calendar_2015_V4.pdf

Please let me know whether you or your club are interested in attending with the following info

Which day you would like to attend

Approx numbers if you are a club [so I can allocate space to you]

Model/type of Car

Number of occupants

Finally, an indication that you would or would not attend if the weather was wet.

You are welcome to put up small shelters and flags to promote your club if you wish and as before you will be located directly behind the start/finish spectator bank.

Thanks for your time and hope to see you at Thruxton.

Kind Regards

Andrew Franklin

email signature master v2 2012

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.