Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:27:29 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  UK 131 Sport maybe for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UK 131 Sport maybe for sale  (Read 4273 times)
106usj

« on: May 09, 2015, 11:19:52 PM »

Hi Might just decide to sell my pride and joy in next month or so depending on interest
W plate genuine UK 131 Sport have to get her commissioned first carb will be sent away for rebuild new tyres oil etc etc plus MOT to get her running perfect.
Pm any interest and possible offers.
It's early days and I'm not quite sure to let her go or not so I'm just testing the waters first for possible offers so just bear with me, Please.
panayis

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 04:20:08 AM »

Early days my friend..think twice and keep your car..
106usj

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 09:25:34 PM »

Panayis thanks for your comments my work situation is not too great so I have to think about selling.
My intention is not to lead people on just to gather any interest ..
She has had small welding on the floor., squares about 50mm square  x4 Anyone who sells a 131 in the UK and says their one has had no welding is a liar!!!
My 131 sport has a solid frame and floor but will need NOS panels fitted, doors, rear 1/4 panels rear panel, boot and front wings + re spray to make her "show condition"
I am not a liar so that is the facts! Also she has a WEBASTO sun roof which will put some people off..
I need a month to get pictures and details to folk so please be pacient
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 10:36:02 PM by 106usj » Logged
jack1

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 03:22:28 PM »

As a matter of interest what colour is your sport?

1996  850r (sleeper)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.