Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:53:22 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Cheap tickets to excel
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheap tickets to excel  (Read 2792 times)
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« on: November 02, 2015, 09:56:30 PM »

Good morning Jason

I hope you are well and all is well with the 131 Mirafiori club. You may remember that I was in touch last year re The London Classic Car Show which went on to be a great success. We are back at ExCeL London in February next year and would like to offer your members a discount on tickets. Please find details below and our logo attached. I wonder if you could circulate this to your members for me please?

THE LONDON CLASSIC CAR SHOW ? 18-21 February 2016 - ExCeL London   

The London Classic Car Show is the must attend event for any discerning classic car owner, collector, expert or enthusiast. The 2016 Show will bring together an international celebration of the very best dealers, manufacturers, car clubs and products and is nearly double the size of the 2015 event. It also features an indoor driving runway where iconic classic cars are fired up and driven. See, hear and smell these beautiful classics in action!

NEW for 2016, The Club Paddock will showcase a specially curated display of mouth-watering prestige and performance classics from the big six car producing nations. Evoking the ambience of a 1960s British Motor Show the Club Paddock will also feature appropriate dealer stands and retro entertainment. 

NEW for 2016 Our new Classic Corner will offer the chance to engage with dozens of classic car experts across the weekend.

131 Mirafiori ticket offer: Buy two standard adult tickets for ?35 (normally ?23 each) including booking fee when you book before 30 November 2015. Find out more and book now at thelondonclassiccarshow.co.uk quoting MIRA

I do hope this is of interest and please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Best wishes

Melissa

Melissa Saunders
Marketing
cid:image001.jpg@01CB8AFF.C4820520

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.