Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:52:36 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Motor sport at the Palace 29th - 30th may
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor sport at the Palace 29th - 30th may  (Read 4799 times)
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« on: March 01, 2016, 07:50:27 PM »

This should be a must  Grin hope its not clashing with any  singing thing

http://www.motorsportatthepalace.co.uk/

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 03:14:59 PM »

Well I sent an application form off ,five cars. If we are interesting enough we get to go l
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 08:28:49 PM by jasonh131 » Logged

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 08:21:15 PM »

Bugger... just realised it clashes with Brandshatch I'll see which one is best

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 07:24:28 PM »

small  Motorsport Palace Logo -  colour

Thank you for applying for a club stand at our Motorsport at the Palace event, taking place on Sunday 29th & Monday 30th May 2016 at Crystal Palace Park, Thicket Road, London SE19 2GA. I can confirm your application for this event has been successful.

All tickets will be sent to you approx. 1/2 weeks prior to the event. Please Note: All vehicles entering the showground must carry insurance to a minimum of third party cover.

If you do not have the full allocation of vehicles on the stand (five), you must inform us so the space can be filled appropriately. Our aim is to have an enthusiast show without any unexpected gaps.

Please note that all clubs need to be on site before 08.30hrs each day to be processed and sited in good time for the show opening to the general public.  Any members arriving after this time will be asked to park in the public car park and pay for entry.

Schedule and requirements

?         Entrance to the park will be from 07.30hrs
?         All exhibitors to be in place and ready for the public from 08.30hrs
?         All exhibits must be clear from the park by 19.00hrs on Monday 30th May.
?         First sprint practice starts 09.00hrs

Entrance fees

Entry for a maximum of five show vehicles to include the driver and one passenger are free of charge, any people above this can purchase tickets via the website www.motorsportatthepalace.co.uk

If you have any queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact me amy@livepromotions.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Amy Waterhouse
PA to Event Director Tom Siddall
LIVE PROMOTIONS EVENTS LTD
Riverside Quay, Double Street
Spalding
Lincolnshire
PE11 2AB

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 09:44:29 AM »

Got 5 passes with 2 tickets per car for monday

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.